The Haverstock School uniform has changed recently to reflect our big ambitions. Parents can purchase school uniform from our supplier, Direct Schoolwear, who have premises in Chapel Market via Rough Cut Casuals, 16 Chapel Market, N1 9EZ.
All of the uniform can be purchased online at directschoolwear.co.uk. Uniform can no longer be purchased directly from the school.
Main School Uniform
- Navy blue school blazer with school logo.
- Black trousers or skirt - these must be tailored, formal trousers, not jeans or cords, and must be normal length, or a skirt which should be knee length or full length. The definition of jeans is trousers with patch, back pockets and studs, not just trousers made of denim.
- Grey shirt with school logo
- Navy blue school jumper with logo (optional)
- School tie in Year colour
- Black shoes - no trainers or canvas shoes such as converse shoes or plimsolls
- A sensible waterproof coat
- A suitable large and sturdy bag
- Black Haverstock PE top
- Plain black shorts or tracksuit bottoms. Girls are permitted to wear plain black leggings.
- Appropriate trainers for PE