Level 3/AS Level
- Year 12 Students who meet the entry criteria, study 3 A levels or equivalent Level 3 BTEC courses from the following:
- A levels - English language, English Literature, Mathematics, History, Geography, Economics, Politics, Sociology, Engineering Design, Computing, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
- BTEC Level 3 - Business Studies, Health and Social Care, Applied Science
- Other Level 3 vocational qualification – Financial Services Certificate
- Students who do not meet the Level 3 criteria can choose from the following Level 2 vocational qualifications and progress the following year to Level 3:
- Business and Personal Finance
- Students who have not met the Grade 4 threshold in English or maths in Year 11 have to study and retake GCSEs in these subjects.
Students who had studied Level 3 BTECs or A levels in Year 12 continue to do so for a second year
Further information regarding the Sixth Form curriculum at Haverstock is available: HERE