Year 9 PathwaysBack
Key Stage 4 Pathways
This is an important time, as you consider future plans and aspirations. The reason for making some choices now is so that you are more involved in shaping your own future. It is essential that you make your choices for the right reasons.
To help you make your choice please read through the Key Stage 4 Pathway Booklet below, this outlines all the subjects on offer and details on the different learning pathways students can take.
We will also be holding a Pathway Information Evening (via Zoom), Wednesday 19 May 2021, at 4.30 pm and 6.00 pm, this will explain how the curriculum is designed at KS4, the options that are available to you and the factors to consider when making your choices.
How to Make your Choice
- Choice must be submitted on our Online Options Portal
- You will need to activate your account and will receive an activation email to your School G-mail account.
- You will have an opportunity to activate your account in your computer science lesson. If you missed the lesson, follow the instruction on the video guide found HERE
- Additional guidance will be given during a one-to-one meeting with your form tutor.
- You must make your choices by 21 May 2021
Further Guidance on making your choice can be found below