(Note that subjects in italics are not running this year due to the number of applicants, but these subjects were offered)
Level 3/AS Level
- Year 12 Students who meet the entry criteria, study 3 A levels or equivalent Level 3 BTEC courses from the following:
- A levels - English language, English literature, maths, history, economics, government and politics, art and photography, sociology, product design, computing, biology, chemistry, physics.
- BTEC Level 3 - business studies, health and social care, media studies (with ‘double awards’ available in the first two)
- Other Level 3 vocational qualification – Financial Services Certificate
- Students who do not meet the Level 3 criteria can choose from the following Level 2 vocational qualifications and progress the following year to Level 3:
- Business and Personal Finance
- Students who have not met the Grade 4 threshold in English or maths in Year 11 have to study and retake GCSEs in these subjects.